Having trouble selling feet pics? If so, targeting a niche is one of the best ways to stay ahead of the curve. Promoting and marketing content curated to a specific audience helps you garner a loyal buyer base. Moreover, niche clients often return if they like your content. As a result, you are more likely to get regulars.
Having such buyers is crucial to developing a steady income source. However, you may need to target unusual niches for such a response. Among these, smelly feet are one of the most lucrative categories.
Why Do People Like Smelly Feet?
The term “feet fetish” is more of an umbrella term than most people realize. A person can be said to have this condition if they express pronounced attraction to feet. Feet fetishists mandatorily require foot play to be a part of their sexual routines.
How to Make Your Feet Smell?
However, this phenomenon covers more than just a fixation on feet. Feet fetishes also include an attraction for feet-related paraphilia, including
In fact, almost half of all feet fetishists tend to prefer the smell of feet. Data shows that more than 45% of feet fetishes include a fixation on odor. This phenomenon is called olfactophilia, and 1 in 2 feet of fetishists are reported to have this inclination.
However, social stigma may be holding back many from exploring this interest. Catering to this demographic can help you generate a steady income and client base. Additionally, if your partner is interested in this fetish, you can try the following steps to make your feet smell.
Step 1: Choose Your Smelliest Trainers
Getting the correct footwear can give you a headstart on making your feet smell. For this, you will want your worst pair of shoes. If you run regularly, you can choose the pair you use daily. The point is to select the worst-smelling trainers.
Some types of shoes offer little to no ventilation. Leather loafers and other formal shoes fall under this category. You can use these to get started if you don’t know which pair to choose.
Step 2: Soak Your Feet in Warm Water
The second step requires you to wash your feet under the shower. Hot water is required for this process as it opens up your seat glands. Keep the water running and soak your feet in for a few minutes. Once your feet are appropriately warmed, you must put them in your shoes.
However, you need to ensure that you use the shoes when your feet are still wet. Instead of drying them first, you must put them directly into the shoes. Doing this accelerates sweat production. You sweat faster and more as a result.
Step 3: Wrap Your Shoes in Plastic
Next, you need to wrap the shoes in plastic. You can use a regular garbage bag for the wrapping. However, you need to ensure that the wrap is airtight. If you want, you can tape your shoes to prevent the air from entering/escaping.
The warm, moist foot and the airtight wrapping allow your feet to sweat more. If you have taped the shoes properly, the odor will remain trapped. Without ventilation, the sweat in the shoes cannot escape.
Step 4: Wait for the Sweating to Begin
The next step requires some patience. If you want your feet to smell strong, keep them in the wrapping for at least an hour. Even after your toes and soles begin to get sweaty inside, the smell will take some time to emerge. During this time, you can go about your daily chores.
However, you must ensure that your feet get no ventilation. After an hour, you can take the wrapping off your feet. You can wear the shoes for an extra hour or so if you want a more pungent smell.
Additional Tips to Make Your Feet Smell for Feet Fetish
A bright tip to make your feet smell is to use old shoes. The odor will be stronger depending on how much wear and sweat the pair has encountered. Additionally, the following tricks can help you get smellier feet for your feet fetish work
- To enhance the smell, try to wear the same pair of shoes with dirty socks even when sleeping.
- Attempt to drink at least 6 l of water daily. Doing so helps increase your sweat percentage.
- When soaking your feet, always use hot water instead of cold to open your sweat pores.
- Try to wear your shoes for as long as possible. Only take them off when you have to shower.
- Follow the above routine persistently to get a strong smell from your feet. Sometimes you may need to do it for 3 to 4 days to get the odor.
- Some people put stinky cheese in their shoes to make their feet smell. However, this is not recommended.
How to Sell Feet Pics
Once you have your feet ready, you can market your feet pics. When promoting your content, use platforms that prioritize security and privacy. Feetfinder is one of the best places to find buyers of smelly feet. This website is curated primarily for sellers and buyers of feet pics.
Feetfinder also boasts SSL encryption and bot-detection tech. These features help keep your profile safe. Moreover, the system requires sellers and buyers to provide a valid ID during sign-up. This authentication process helps protect your privacy when selling feet pics.
Things to Remember When Selling Feet Pics Online
However, there are several things you can do to protect yourself on these sites. When selling feet pics, the following measures can help keep you safe
- Staying anonymous: You must keep your identity anonymous no matter what your buyer says. When selling feet pics, don’t divulge crucial info about yourself. Use a pseudonym or a username to protect your identity. You should also not share your data like address, workplace info, and more
- Demanding payment before sending feet pics: This practice will ensure that you get paid for all your hard work. It also helps you avoid scammers
- Not accepting overpayment: These tips often come with strings. To avoid issues, you should not accept overpayment from any of your sellers.